You'll sell more with these powerful secrets
guaranteed or your money back!
Learn exactly how to increase your sales and income!
Top sales growth experts reveal their proven methods
Get tested scripts and strategies that work!
FREE Bonuses FREE Shipping & Handling
100% Money Back Guarantee
You need sales solutions that work in today's economy and you can find them here. These are not "Sales 101" books. Nothing theoretical or trendy. There are no magical formulas. Instead you get honest, practical, real-world advice you can act on immediately. If you are looking for sales solutions that work in today's economy, Top Dog Sales Secrets
and Top Dog Recession-Busting Sales Secrets
are for you. Get practical real-world advice that will bring sales in and advance your career and boost your income.
What you get in Volume I:
You'll Profit with These Techniques and Strategies
The sales world has changed. In today's economy, hard work and long hours are not always enough. Now is the time to take a fresh look at ways you can work smarter and more effectively.
The difference between success and failure is getting new skills and putting them to work for you. And this doesn't happen simply by working longer and harder. You have to work smarter and that's exactly what these books will help you do.
- How to make a follow up call that works. Page 192.
- How to create a successful cold-calling script. Page 23.
- Creating a sales call checklist. Page 50.
- How to grab your prospect's interest in 15 seconds or less. Page 47.
- A simple way to get bigger orders from your customers. Page 163.
- 12 sure-fire ways to beat the price objection. Page 32.
- 3 ways to remove buyer's fears and close the deal. Page 25.
- The secret to making a lot more money when negotiating. Page 224.
- A very profitable strategy for getting high-quality referrals. Page 14.
- Tips for selling to the opposite sex. Page 118.
- Banishing "time bandits" from your day. Page 1.
- How to read your prospect in 60 seconds or less. Page 247.
- How to steer clear of persuasion pitfalls. Page 5.
Earn Top Dollar with These "Must Dos"
- The key to a successful hands on approach. Page 34.
- Ten tips for creating persuasive presentations. Page 89.
- How to make the most out of internet inquiries. Page 83.
- How to terminate the sales stall. Page 77.
- Finding the power in using a handwritten note. Page 61.
- How to create a sales call checklist. Page 58.
- How to guarantee a close with confidence. Page 55.
- How to go beyond the art of show and tell. Page 188.
- A Salesperson's guide to gift-giving. Page 159.
- The seven essential selling skills. Page 228.
- How to make your proposal sell. Page 220.
- Learn the lost art of closing. Page 206.
- How to ask a customer about the competition. Page 197.
- How to use your voice as your instrument. Page 171.
You'll get instant access to these FREE bonuses
Jeffrey Gitomer, bestselling author of The Little Red Book of Selling
, shows you ways to close in five questions! Plus 6 closing strategies and tactics, 14 guidelines to listening to close more sales, 7.5 ways to ask for the sale, and more. $9.95 Value
Jim Meisenheimer's 57 Sales Tips to Reinvent & Distinguish Yourself From Your Competition
was written especially for professional salespeople and entrepreneurs and who slug it out with their competitors every day. $29.95 Value
What you get in Volume II:
"A Fantastic Money Making Opportunity"
To succeed you need every advantage you can get! These bestselling books give you those important advantages you need.
These remarkable books were created specifically to teach new skills and sharpen old ones. You'll experience many "aha" moments as you get answers to your questions and solutions to your problems.
You'll also find that, as your sales go up, your stress goes down. There are no untested theories in the books. You'll get the practical answers you need from this inner circle of renowned sales experts. Their tested, clear, concise and solution-based advice is pure gold!
Money Making Ideas to Improve Sales
- How to succeed at cold-calling. Page 157.
- Eight essential tips for making a perfect follow up call. Page 195.
- Follow "outrageously simple" sales concepts that are raking in millions.
- Apply a rule more valuable than gold! Pages 40-46.
- Cash in with more referrals and attract new buyers. Pages 154-156.
- Gain this "unfair" advantage and book more sales. Page 223.
- A "folksy" yet very effective way to close the deal. Pages 71-73.
- Stay motivated in tough times. Pages 80-83.
- Tap into your true (and virtually unlimited) personal potential. Page 258.
- The secret to finding new opportunities in a down market. Pages 7-9.
- Shorten your sales cycle in 3 quick steps. Pages 14-16.
- Neutralize the "recession objection" with a simple formula. Pages 5-6.
- Close in a down economy using these 7 key steps. Pages 184-186.
- Speak the secret language of high-level executives. Page 123-126.
Leading Sales Teams Use
These Pros to Increase Results
"Spend a half hour with Top Dog Sales Secrets
and Top Dog Recession-Busting Sales Secrets
and you'll understand just why major corporations call on these experts."
America's leading sales teams pay these experts hundreds of thousands to show them new ways to boost their sales. Now you can learn from these same experts who have accelerated the careers of countless sales professionals and increased revenues for thousands of companies. Their client lists read like a Who's Who of American business. Now you can put these renowned experts on your team.
- New ways to open closed doors and get the sale. Page 206.
- Increase your income and personal productivity. Page 3.
- Set your "trip wire" to ensure success in your next negotiation. Page 142.
- Sell a lot more using the power of testimonials. Pages 51-54.
- Pass the buyer's "flinch test" with flying colors. Pages 64-66.
- Hold the line against price cutters. Pages 90-92.
- Win the battle of commoditization. Pages 93-95.
- Make more sales with attention grabbing proposals that win deals.
- Use seven ways to stay in control of the sale. Page 213.
- Develop a game plan that will increase your sales. Page 39.
- Three ways to recession proof yourself. Pages 20-23.
- How to avoid the price squeeze. Pages 110-113.
- Quickly engage buyers with your opening statement. Pages 78-79.
- Take a slice of your competitor's business. Page 144.
"You Don't Need a Huge Budget to Get These
Million-dollar Ideas and Money Making Advice"
Smart move. Order yours today.
You'll be glad you did.
You get real-life examples, proven income boosting strategies, and money making insights into motivating and closing buyers. At 566 pages, these books include over 160 quick-read lessons that show you precisely how to grow your sales...even in a downturn.
When you consider the enormous value of increasing your sales and income, you would expect to pay a lot for these books. Instead, you get Top Dog Sales Secrets
and Top Dog Recession-Busting Sales Secrets
plus your valuable bonuses for one low price! We'll even pay your shipping and handling! Make a small investment that will return big dividends!
Special Offer: When purchased separately these books sell for $24.95 each. For a limited time take them both for $39.90 and save $10.
FREE Shipping and Handling
100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee!
We guarantee your complete satisfaction. You must be delighted with your purchase or simply return the books for a full refund. No questions asked.
Best of all, the bonus reports are yours to keep FREE -- even if you return the books for a refund!
|To order and get your FREE Bonus Gifts worth $39.90... just
It's like reading the best ideas from 50 sales books all in one book. It's awesome!
Michelle Nichols, Savvy Selling International
They're packed with great tips from some of the world's greatest sales trainers, and they are a great resource for your success library.
Mike Brooks, Mr. Inside Sales
From prospecting, to the sales process, to negotiating, to building customer relationships, you'll find great techniques and strategies in bite size portions.
Paul McCord, Power Selling Newsletter
I HIGHLY recommend these books for the inspiration AND the skills that one will learn or 're-learn.' They are easy to read, entertaining, and very broad in topic selection.
Lori Richardson, Score More Sales
These books are a rare find.
Lee B. Salz, President, Sales Architects
One of these top dog secrets can earn you a fortune.
Jeffrey Gitomer, entrepreneur, bestselling author of Social BOOM!, and America's Leading Business Growth Expert
Well-written and hard-hitting, these books will help sales-
people close more sales and avoid pitfalls. They're a great tool.
Wallace Center, Account Manager, Imperial Press Direct
Meet a few of the Authors
Keys to Sales
Considered the grand master of telesales training, Art Sobczak has published a popular newsletter on prospecting and selling by phone for over 20 years. He trains thousands of sales professionals each year in his methods.
Linda Richardson is founder of Richardson, a sales training firm. The author of ten books on sales, Linda teaches sales and management courses at the Wharton Graduate School. A recognized leader in the sales training industry, she is credited with the movement to consultative selling.
Tom Hopkins is a sales legend having sold an average of one home per day for a year. A super salesman, Tom shared his knowledge by authoring a sales advice book that sold well over a million copies!
Wendy Weiss, The Queen of Cold Calling™, is an author, speaker, sales trainer, and sales coach. She is recognized as one of the leading authorities on lead generation, cold calling and new business development. She helps clients speed up their sales cycle, reach more prospects directly and generate more sales revenue.
Gerhard Gschwandtner is the founder of Selling Power
magazine. In 1981, he wrote the magazine's first article in his garage office. Short on money, but big on dreams, he had no idea how to build a publishing company. Despite the odds, Gerhard turned his dream into reality. Today Selling Power
is the premiere publication in the industry and Gerhard is one of the most influential and important leaders in the sales community.
Jim Meisenheimer has written seven books, is a Certified Speaking Professional, and is the creator of Knockout Selling Training Programs. He specializes in getting results for his clients and that's why 83.3% of his business last year was repeat business.
Frank Rumbauskas is the NY Times
bestselling author who turned the sales world upside-down with his Never Cold Call Again
series of books. He has taught tens of thousands how to generate leads without cold calling.
Tina LoSasso has over 20 years experience in publishing, marketing, and business development.
Formerly Managing Editor for SalesDog.com, she is now president of Make It So Marketing which specializes in book launching and online promotions.
Founder and President of Engage Selling Solutions, Colleen Francis is driven by a passion for sales - and results. A successful sales leader for over 20 years, she understands the challenges of selling in today's market and that business leaders can no longer rely on approaches to sales based on techniques from decades ago.
Bob Bly is a freelance copywriter and the author of more than 60 books including Secrets of Successful Telephone Selling
, Selling Your Services
, Magnetic Selling
, and The Copywriter's Handbook
Jill Konrath is founder of Selling to Big Companies, a leading-edge sales strategist, business advisor, popular speaker and bestselling author. She helps sales professionals crack into corporate accounts, speed up their sales cycle and win big contracts.
Dr. Tony Alessandra has a streetwise, college-smart perspective on selling. He is a prolific author of 18 business books, an electrifying speaker and renowned business strategist.