Be a Sales Superhero!
Is doubling your sales just wishful thinking? Not at all, our sales experts have made it happen countless times. In fact, it's happening right now every day!
If you are looking for fresh ideas to increase your sales in today's business environment, Top Dog Sales Secrets
and Top Dog Recession-Busting Sales Secrets
are for you. You get red hot real-world advice to advance your career and boost your income.
Make your sales soar and never look back. Get two classic books that will give you what you need to become a Sales Superhero!
There are no long drawn out theories or "magic formulas." Instead, you get honest, practical, and proven advice you can put to work immediately.
You get sales growth guidance from America's top sales professionals. These remarkable bestsellers are ready and waiting to fly you to the top.
Jeffrey Gitomer, nationally renown sales trainer and bestselling author says, One of these secrets can earn you a fortune.
Let's face it, to really cash in on your hard work, you need new money-making deal-closing ideas. Don't delay. These books are jam-packed with keys to sales success. Best of all, your performance improvement is guaranteed!
Learn exactly how to increase your sales and income!
Top sales growth experts reveal their proven methods
Solid sales strategies that work!
FREE Bonuses FREE Shipping & Handling
Strong Guarantee: Sell more or get all your money back.
Make money with sales methods and expert advice that are proven to work in today's business environment. Order your copies and fast-track your career and boost your income.
MAKING MONEY NEVER
GOES OUT OF STYLE
You get real-life examples, proven income-boosting strategies, and money making insights into motivating and closing buyers. At 566 pages, these books include over 160 quick-read lessons that show you precisely how to grow your sales...even in a downturn.
When you consider the enormous value of increasing your sales and income, you would expect to pay a lot for these books. Instead, you get Top Dog Sales Secrets
and Top Dog Recession-Busting Sales Secrets
plus your valuable bonuses for one low price! We'll even pay your shipping and handling! Make a small investment that will return big dividends! 25 bucks and you're in.
What you get in Volume I:
Rake In More Sales With Superhero Sales Ideas
The sales world has changed. Buyers have become more sophisticated and harder to reach. Now is the time to take a fresh look at ways you can work smarter and make more sales! And this doesn't happen simply by working longer and harder. You have to work smarter and that's exactly what these books will help you do.
It's like reading the best ideas from 50 sales books all in two books.
- How to make a follow up call that works. Page 192.
- How to create a successful cold-calling script. Page 23.
- Creating a sales call checklist. Page 50.
- How to grab your prospect's interest in 15 seconds or less. Page 47.
- A simple way to get bigger orders from your customers. Page 163.
- 12 sure-fire ways to beat the price objection. Page 32.
- 3 ways to remove buyer's fears and close the deal. Page 25.
- The secret to making a lot more money when negotiating. Page 224.
- A very profitable strategy for getting high-quality referrals. Page 14.
- Tips for selling to the opposite sex. Page 118.
- Banishing "time bandits" from your day. Page 1.
- How to read your prospect in 60 seconds or less. Page 247.
- How to steer clear of persuasion pitfalls. Page 5.
- Michelle Nichols, Savvy Selling International
Earn Top Dollar with These Money-Makers
- The key to a successful hands on approach. Page 34.
- Ten tips for creating persuasive presentations. Page 89.
- How to make the most out of internet inquiries. Page 83.
- How to terminate the sales stall. Page 77.
- Finding the power in using a handwritten note. Page 61.
- How to create a sales call checklist. Page 58.
- How to guarantee a close with confidence. Page 55.
- How to go beyond the art of show and tell. Page 188.
- A Salesperson's guide to gift-giving. Page 159.
- The seven essential selling skills. Page 228.
- How to make your proposal sell. Page 220.
- Learn the lost art of closing. Page 206.
- How to ask a customer about the competition. Page 197.
- How to use your voice as your instrument. Page 171.
You'll get instant access to these FREE bonuses
Jeffrey Gitomer, bestselling author of The Little Red Book of Selling
, shows you ways to close in five questions! Plus 6 closing strategies and tactics, 14 guidelines to listening to close more sales, 7.5 ways to ask for the sale, and more. $9.95 Value
Jim Meisenheimer's 57 Sales Tips to Reinvent & Distinguish Yourself From Your Competition
was written especially for professional salespeople and entrepreneurs and who slug it out with their competitors every day. $29.95 Value
What you get in Volume II:
Yes, you'll experience many "aha" moments when you get answers to your questions and proven solutions.
These remarkable sales books were created to teach new skills you need today and sharpen your old ones.
Here's the best part. You'll also find that, as your sales go up, your stress goes down and selling becomes fun again! There are no time-wasting untested theories. Just practical answers from this inner circle of renowned sales experts. Their tested, clear, concise, and solution-based advice is money in your pocket!
- How to succeed at cold-calling. Page 157.
- Eight essential tips for making a perfect follow up call. Page 195.
- Follow "outrageously simple" sales concepts that are raking in millions.
- Apply a rule more valuable than gold! Pages 40-46.
- Cash in with more referrals and attract new buyers. Pages 154-156.
- Gain this "unfair" advantage and book more sales. Page 223.
- A "folksy" yet very effective way to close the deal. Pages 71-73.
- Stay motivated in tough times. Pages 80-83.
- Tap into your true (and virtually unlimited) personal potential. Page 258.
- The secret to finding new opportunities in a down market. Pages 7-9.
- Shorten your sales cycle in 3 quick steps. Pages 14-16.
- Neutralize the "recession objection" with a simple formula. Pages 5-6.
- Close in a down economy using these 7 key steps. Pages 184-186.
- Speak the secret language of high-level executives. Page 123-126.
These Dogs Can Hunt!
"Spend a half hour with Top Dog Sales Secrets
and Top Dog Recession-Busting Sales Secrets
and you'll understand just why major businesses call on these experts."
In fact, their client lists read like a Who's Who of American business. Why not put these same renowned experts to work for you?
America's leading business organizations pay these experts hundreds of thousands to show them new ways to boost their sales. Now you can learn from these same experts who accelerate careers and sales of countless sales professionals. They have increased revenues for thousands of companies. They'll do the same for you.
- New ways to open closed doors and get the sale. Page 206.
- Increase your income and personal productivity. Page 3.
- Set your "trip wire" to ensure success in your next negotiation. Page 142.
- Sell a lot more using the power of testimonials. Pages 51-54.
- Pass the buyer's "flinch test" with flying colors. Pages 64-66.
- Hold the line against price cutters. Pages 90-92.
- Win the battle of commoditization. Pages 93-95.
- Make more sales with attention grabbing proposals that win deals.
- Use seven ways to stay in control of the sale. Page 213.
- Develop a game plan that will increase your sales. Page 39.
- Three ways to recession proof yourself. Pages 20-23.
- How to avoid the price squeeze. Pages 110-113.
- Quickly engage buyers with your opening statement. Pages 78-79.
- Take a slice of your competitor's business. Page 144.
"You Don't Need a Huge Budget to Profit from these
Million-Dollar Ideas and Money Making Advice"
Special Offer: When purchased separately these books sell for $24.95 each. For a limited time you can get them BOTH for the price of one!
FREE Shipping and Handling!
100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee!
Sell more or pay nothing!
We guarantee your complete satisfaction. You must start selling more or get back every penny you paid. No questions asked, simply return the books for a complete refund!
Best of all, the bonuses are yours to keep FREE even if you return the books for any reason or no reason at all.
|Don't get left behind. Order now and get your sales generating books and FREE bonuses...click here to order.
Meet the Trainers
Considered the grand master of telesales training, Art Sobczak has published a popular newsletter on prospecting and selling by phone for over 20 years. He trains thousands of sales professionals each year in his methods.
Linda Richardson is founder of Richardson, a sales training firm. The author of ten books on sales, Linda teaches sales and management courses at the Wharton Graduate School. A recognized leader in the sales training industry, she is credited with the movement to consultative selling.
Tom Hopkins is a sales legend having sold an average of one home per day for a year. A super salesman, Tom shared his knowledge by authoring a sales advice book that sold well over a million copies!
These books are a rare find.
Lee B. Salz, President, Sales Architects
One of these top dog secrets can earn you a fortune.
Jeffrey Gitomer, entrepreneur, bestselling author of Social BOOM!, and America's Leading Business Growth Expert
It's like reading the best ideas from 50 sales books all in one book. It's awesome!
Michelle Nichols, Savvy Selling International
They're packed with great tips from some of the world's greatest sales trainers, and they are a great resource for your success library.
Mike Brooks, Mr. Inside Sales
From prospecting, to the sales process, to negotiating, to building customer relationships, you'll find great techniques and strategies in bite size portions.
Paul McCord, Power Selling Newsletter
I HIGHLY recommend these books for the inspiration AND the skills that one will learn or 're-learn.' They are easy to read, entertaining, and very broad in topic selection.
Lori Richardson, Score More Sales
Well-written and hard-hitting, these books will help sales-
people close more sales and avoid pitfalls. They're a great tool.
Wallace Center, Account Manager, Imperial Press Direct
Meet a few of the Authors
Keys to Sales
Wendy Weiss, The Queen of Cold Calling™, is an author, speaker, sales trainer, and sales coach. She is recognized as one of the leading authorities on lead generation, cold calling and new business development. She helps clients speed up their sales cycle, reach more prospects directly and generate more sales revenue.
Gerhard Gschwandtner is the founder of Selling Power
magazine. In 1981, he wrote the magazine's first article in his garage office. Short on money, but big on dreams, he had no idea how to build a publishing company. Despite the odds, Gerhard turned his dream into reality. Today Selling Power
is the premiere publication in the industry and Gerhard is one of the most influential and important leaders in the sales community.
Jim Meisenheimer has written seven books, is a Certified Speaking Professional, and is the creator of Knockout Selling Training Programs. He specializes in getting results for his clients and that's why 83.3% of his business last year was repeat business.
Frank Rumbauskas is the NY Times
bestselling author who turned the sales world upside-down with his Never Cold Call Again
series of books. He has taught tens of thousands how to generate leads without cold calling.
Tina LoSasso has over 20 years experience in publishing, marketing, and business development.
Formerly Managing Editor for SalesDog.com, she is now president of Make It So Marketing which specializes in book launching and online promotions.
Founder and President of Engage Selling Solutions, Colleen Francis is driven by a passion for sales - and results. A successful sales leader for over 20 years, she understands the challenges of selling in today's market and that business leaders can no longer rely on approaches to sales based on techniques from decades ago.
Bob Bly is a freelance copywriter and the author of more than 60 books including Secrets of Successful Telephone Selling
, Selling Your Services
, Magnetic Selling
, and The Copywriter's Handbook
Jill Konrath is founder of Selling to Big Companies, a leading-edge sales strategist, business advisor, popular speaker and bestselling author. She helps sales professionals crack into corporate accounts, speed up their sales cycle and win big contracts.
Dr. Tony Alessandra has a streetwise, college-smart perspective on selling. He is a prolific author of 18 business books, an electrifying speaker and renowned business strategist.
These are physical books, however they are available as an eBook as well. Click here to order.