6 Simple Ways to Make Your Clients Feel Special and Have Them Wanting More
I recently spoke to an entrepreneur who told me she had signed up for a program and soon after she signed up she received a phone call from one of the people leading the program to thank her for signing up. She was so impressed they took the time to call and personally thank her.
Now she's feeling confident she made the right decision and excited to get started. She's going to get a lot more value from the program because she's feeling taken care of. And, if she continues to have the same positive experience throughout the program, she'll purchase another program or product from them. They now have a long-term client. All of these wonderful results from one short phone call thanking her for signing up for their program.
So what are you doing differently to take care of your clients? During these times, people are spending but they're more cautious about where they're putting their money. There's a lot of competition out there. If you want to retain your clients and have them buying more, you have to stand out from the crowd by doing things differently.
Here are 6 simple ways to make your clients feel special and have them buying more:
1. Pick up the phone, call your clients, and thank them for their business. This personal touch is easy to do and shows you genuinely appreciate their business.
2. If you're having an event, invite them to come "free," or if you're attending an event that you think they might be interested in attending, invite them to come as your guest.
3. Send them a token of appreciation, for no reason, other than that you appreciate having them as a client. You could send a book, something yummy, or some small gift.
4. Call them during the year to see how they're doing and how you can help them. Calling for no other reason than to let them know you're thinking about them will set you apart from many of your competitors.
5. Invite your clients to a "Client Appreciation" luncheon or tea. Choose a restaurant or cafe and invite your favorite clients. You're going the extra mile and they'll appreciate you for doing this.
6. Send them a short note, letting them know you value and appreciate their business. It doesn't take much to write a short note of appreciation and the rewards you'll get back from your clients are priceless.
Rochelle Togo-Figa, The Sales Breakthrough Expert, is the creator of the Sales Breakthrough System, a proven step-by-step sales process that will help you close more sales, sign on more clients and make more money with ease and velocity. To sign up for her free sales articles and teleclasses on closing more sales, visit www.SalesBreakthroughs.com.
Labels: Rochelle Togo-Figa
|Digg This!||Stumble It!|
Click on link below to post a comment