What is a Concise Consult?
Salesdog's concise consult is a brief highly focused consultation on a narrowly defined sales or marketing topic.
These consultations are not intended to give you comprehensive information, but to give an outside view and point you in a new direction.
Examples of this service would be a phone pitch evaluation or prospecting letter review.
Recommendations such as links to online resources and tools are examples of what you may receive, if useful.
We will book a very limited number of consultations (about 10 a week). Consultations will be given by Michael Dalton Johnson. See bio on this page.
Telephone consultations are strictly limited to 20 minutes so it helps to give us as much information as you reasonably can when you submit your request. This includes attachment of salient documents or direct links to them.
There is no charge for this service and you will not be pitched to purchase anything.
1. Email your preferred 20 minute timeslot between 10 am - 1 pm, Tuesday through Thursday (Pacific).
2. Your time slot will be verified within 24 hours.
3. We do not send reminders. Once a consultation is booked it's your responsibility to call us at the appointed time.
4. Callers more than 10 minutes late will have their consultation cancelled.
5. Please tell us the general topic you want to discuss.
6. We will not try to sell you anything. Please return the favor.
7. Note: I don't accept social media or mobile phone sales questions.
8. Please do not provide too much information. No more than 300 words should suffice. (Word count does not include attachments.)
About Michael Dalton Johnson
Michael is a highly savvy sales and marketing professional and the creator of a product that has sold over 3 million units. He is the founder of SalesDog.com, an educational and marketing website for sales professionals, marketers, and business owners. He is the author of Rules of the Hunt: Real-World Advice for Entrepreneurial and Business Success
Michael Dalton Johnson is an award-winning trade book and magazine publisher and a successful entrepreneur with over 30 years of business leadership. He has appeared on NBC's Today Show as well as most major television network news shows. He has been a guest on more than 200 radio shows. Johnson has also been featured in leading publications, including U.S. News and World Report
, The Economist
, The Wall Street Journal
, Los Angeles Times
, The Washington Post
, and The New York Times
A Few Suggested Subjects of Discussion
Prospecting letters reviewed
Telephone scripts evaluated
Prospect database creation
Ways to improve phone sales
A few "tricks of the trade" you may not be using
Or you may suggest your own sales subject
Please Note: Any advice, opinions or recommendations to
online resources or websites are based on the best information
we have. There is no warranty expressed or implied. Users of
this information do so at their own risk.